Aries (March 21 – April 19)
Aries enjoys being the first, the “number one”, so it comes as no surprise that it’s the very first sign of the zodiac. Aries is brave and confident, jumping headfirst into perhaps the most daunting circumstances (since the body part associated with Aries is the head, it’s definitely appropriate). Like Leo and Sagittarius, the other fire signs, Aries is an enthusiastic, inspired, and optimistic leader who creates a community with his joyful nature and persistent determination. They also get irritated with exhaustive descriptions and needless complexities. They are uncomplicated and straightforward in their behavior. They like quick and “dirty” things, a disposition mirrored in their sexuality as well.
Aries is a cardinal sign that sets off the entire zodiac wheel and not just the spring season. Astrologers conclude that each sign receives the lessons assimilated by the previous signs whether they are happy or traumatic. For Aries, there is no legacy of knowledge: Aries leads with blind ambition and an electrical joy of life that complements its defining impulsivity.
These fire signs think after they act, which always results in lessons learned the hard way. Aries represents the special spirit (it’s opposite would be Libra which symbolizes relationships). They follow the ideology of “everyone for themself.” While this can be inspiring, Aries must be careful of their egotistical instincts.
Mars, the red planet named, governs this symbol. Therefore, they are still armored and ready for combat (Mars is the Roman god of war). Aries is notorious for an unpredictable temper, and while their outbursts don’t last long, it is certainly better to avoid them until the steam has dissipated. Yet they’re upbeat, ambitious, and playful beings that love enjoying life to the fullest. That’s when they are not going off the handle of course. On the sports ground, you can always spot an Aries excelling and racing down the highway.
Aries Celebrities to Know – Famous Aries List
- Matthew Broderick (born March 21)
- Reese Witherspoon (born March 22)
- Keri Russell (born March 22)
- Jessica Chastain (born March 24)
- Elton John (born March 25)
- Sarah Jessica Parker (born March 25)
- Knightley (born March 26)
- Diana Ross (born March 26)
- Mariah Carey (born March 27)
- Lady Gaga (born March 28)
- Celine Dion (born March 30)
- Eddie Murphy (born April 3)
- Robert Downey Jr. (born April 4)
- Pharrell (born April 5)
- Paul Rudd (born April 6)
- Patricia Arquette (born April 8)
- Robin Wright (born April 8)
- Shannen Doherty (born April 12)
- Seth Rogen (born April 15)
- Emma Watson (born April 15)
- Martin Lawrence (born April 16)
- Jennifer Garner (born April 17)
- Kourtney Kardashian (born April 18)